Monday, March 13, 2017

More From The Tusculum Trail


Since I have blogged about the Tusculum Trail on a number occasion this will mainly be a PhotoBlog. I first must reiterate that I hadn't planned to hike the whole trail, Saturday. Deb and I were going to hike the top-half, from Doak Elementry School to the TN-107 Footbridge as we had done the bottom-half back in February. Well, it was a little blustery when we started and just over a forth-of-a-mile in Deb tapped out. So, I decided to hike go on past the footbridge on out to the Greene Valley Trailhead (and back) to hike the whole trail. While the seven plus miles wasn't physically tasking, like Thursday, the paved trail was rough on my feet and blistered the bottom of my left foot. However, it was nice to stretch my legs and the scenery was wonderful as always. So, here are some photos from the day out...enjoy!














































No comments:

Post a Comment