Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Short Post On Lunch At Panera Bread


It has been a long time since I had been to Panera Bread, so much so that I can't really remember how long it has been. So, Wednesday I had to take my Dad to the VA (Veterans Administration) in Johnson City and we decided to go there for lunch. A lot has changed since my last visit at the restaurant as it now says its food is "clean." This means Panera's menu is now free of artificial preservatives, sweeteners, colors and flavors from artificial sources.  Now if you want to know more go to its site and read more about it (if you know me I like this) I will talk about what I had...soup and a sandwich.


They had a nice selection of soups, but I went with the Garden Vegetable with Pesto and I have to say it is mighty tasty. The sandwich I thought would go well with it was Roasted Turkey Panini with Carmelized Kale and like the soup, it was a really good. Maybe not as good Tomato Head, but very good. Oh, I also got an apple to finish it out. All-in-all a well-rounded lunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment