Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Beard Blog: Week 38

Well, the Beard Blog is a day late because of the Memorial Weekend and I just didn't feel like doing it yesterday. Then I planned on getting this up earlier, but we had an emergency in the apartment so I have gotten behind, but I it is somewhat under control and it allowed me to get to doing the Beard Blog. I have switched this week, no the Blackhawks are still in the playoffs (but they do need to win tomorrow night) it is getting close to summer and I just need more sun protection that my Tilley Hat provides. Anyway, back to my beard on Sunday when Deb and I were coming down Blood Mountain she asked how I was doing with my beard since it has started to warm-up and I said good. That is about right it hasn't bothered me lately, which is good. Well, this week was another light trim as this seems to be working because my beard has thicken up some. So, that is about it for this week so here are my pictures.

Day 243: At Lake Lanier.

Day 244: Sporting the Panama Hat.

Day 247: At the CCC Shelter...

...on Blood Mountain.

With Blood Mountain Laurel bush on day 247.

Day 249

Left

Right

Center

No comments:

Post a Comment