Monday, August 21, 2017

My Great American Eclipse Day Blog


Unless you lived under a rock you had to know it was the Great American Eclipse 2017.
From where I was at in St. Clair we were like 97-percent total eclipse. Yes, I could have driven a couple of hours and have been in totality. However, because of a couple of factors; tired from hiking yesterday, traffic and keeping my Dad from going blind (he was wanting to use a welding helmet). However, it was really cool to see an event like this and the next one is 2024!

My eclipse gear.

Started watching on TV (the main photo is from NASA Channel).

Wrong way (left) & right way (right).

Pere is ready!

Starting over St. Clair....

...& it progresses.

Enjoying the...

...the eclipse near the peak...

...& past.

During the eclipse, there was this cool effect.

Now the moon passes leading to the "doll eye" below.


No comments:

Post a Comment