Saturday, August 19, 2017

Riverside BBQ Is The New Barbecue In Town


Rogersville is not a town with a great history of barbecue. It at one time had a crappy one everyone ate at (Charlie's BBQ) and a great one that no one did (JW Barbecue, still the best ribs I have ever had). For the last bunch of years, Rogersville had only one barbecue place, Pig & Chick, now it has two with the newest being Riverside BBQ.
This new restaurant is located off Highway 66 on Flora Road which is on the north side of the Holston River Bridge. The location has been many things, so I wanted to give it a chance. Terry and my Dad went there and said it was pretty good. Since it was lunch I went with Pulled Pork Sandwich and Baked Beans for the side. The Baked Beans were alright, but I came here for the barbecue. I will say it was a good sandwich. The meat was tasty and the barbecue sauce was very good. This place is every bit as good as Pig & Chick. So, I will be heading back here, but when I do I will have to try the ribs.




No comments:

Post a Comment