Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Dentist, Eating At Sahib & Hiking Persimmon Ridge Park...Just Another Wednesday


Today I was in Johnson City for my bi-annual waterboarding at Cannon Family Dental, but it gave me a chance to once again hike at Persimmon Ridge Park.
Like I said I started the day at Cannon Family Dental, where I also had to also suffer through the baking soda water torture. After I left there it was some stops at book stores and then lunch at Sahib


After plenty of Indian food, I decided to take a few minutes (well over an hour) before I headed to Jonesborough and Persimmon Ridge Park. This is the second time I have done this hike (first time last June)so a more detailed blog is in order, but not today. 


I have to say I do like this hike, it has some good uphills and will make you sweat. It was a little easier today as I was carrying all of that Indian food. Anyway, it was a good hike and I got to burn off a few calories and spotted plenty of wildflowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment